After a bumper couple of weeks, things have quietened down for the drivers as they build up their strength for what is one of the longest and hardest races on the calendar - Singapore. There's still some time for fun and games though, with an epic Ferrari Grill the Grid (may be the first time I've ever seen those boys in the same room at the same time), as well as plenty of insightful interviews.
Ricciardo has a solid hold at the top of the leaderboard once again, could he be the first driver to do the triple on Christine's Rankings? You can influence this by sending me pointsworthy activities undertaken by any of the drivers over the weekend - be it saying the right thing at the right time, wearing the wrong thing at the wrong time, or anything in between.
Movements for Week 26
- +3 Sebastian Vettel: Valiantly holding the entire Ferrari Grill the Grid together, but working well with Kimi where necessary. "Massive help."
- +3 Kimi Räikkönen: Defending Rubens in the final edition of this year's Grill the Grid. Also for knowing absolutely nothing about his own career.
- +1 Stoffel Vandoorne: Nice to get to know Stoffel a little more, it's the quiet ones you have to watch. Not sure about the Grosjean joke, though, hmm.
- +1 Sergio Pérez: Surprising insights into the mind of Checo - introducing me to the concept of trypophobia, and electric helicopters for pets.
- +2 Daniel Ricciardo: Fab Q&A with Ricciardo, and now we know he's Team TayTay.
- +1 Daniel Ricciardo: Interesting insight from the Dan Diaries, particularly on how to improve as a driver with so little testing time.
- +1 Romain Grosjean: Sharing his thoughts about racing in the night, and sort of admitting to being a vampire: "All week we never see the sunlight..."
- +1 Valtteri Bottas: Bless Bottas for heading back to Finland for a short anniversary trip.
Standings for Week 26
|8||0||Carlos Sainz Jr||23|
|21||0||Paul di Resta||1|