Quite understandably, Daniil Kvyat has been upping his media duties in the build up to his home race of Russia this weekend. The Toro Rosso driver appeared on a talk show playing what looked like an entertaining game, and then worked with his teammate to earn a good score in F1.com's official quiz.
Meanwhile, there are also points for cheering on other athletes, for having a go at the "ideal dinner party" game, and for a spot of photobombing as well. Do let me know if you spot anything pointsworthy this week, as it's still all to play for!
Movements for Week 6
- +1 Kevin Magnussen: Ready for the next race and raring to go!
- +2 Max Verstappen: Lots of fun photobombing people who are posing, plenty of surprised faces!
- +2 Carlos Sainz Jr: Taking this year's Grill the Grid competition very seriously. Bless!
- +2 Daniil Kvyat: Love his quip in this Grill the Grid quiz about Vettel not having a cat because he has kids, lots of fun.
- +1 Sebastian Vettel: Interesting selection of companions for the ideal dinner party, does start with Enzo of course.
- +1 Kevin Magnussen: Making good use of his non-race weekends with a spot of DIY.
- +1 Felipe Massa: Cheering on Rafael Nadal as he wins in Monte Carlo.
- +3 Daniil Kvyat: Can just about figure out what's going on during this talk show game. Looks like a lot of fun.
- +1 Felipe Massa: Because travelling on your own jet is so mundane, you have to bring extra entertainment along for the ride.
- +1 Daniel Ricciardo: Attempting his best football commentary alongside Massa and Verstappen on the way to Sochi.
- +1 Max Verstappen: The concentration on this guy's face whilst the other two are just messing around.
- +2 Daniil Kvyat: Next stop on the Russia media duties - a spot of curling with the women's team.
Standings for Week 6
|8||0||Carlos Sainz Jr||2||7|